- PLAY INDEPENDENTLY OR TOGETHER: 30 puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
- LEARN ABOUT RHYMES: This bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to rhyming words, helping to build a foundation for literacy skills.
- ENCOURAGE LANGUAGE SKILLS - The puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together. Listening to the sounds of the words and thinking about how words are constructed provides a huge boost to your child's appreciation of language.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- BOOST CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM: The self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together. This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.